Military and First Responder Appreciation Program
At Husqvarna, we support the uniformed men and women who serve our communities and nation. As a way to honor their service and sacrifice, we created the Military and First Responder Appreciation Program.
If you’re an active or non-active police officer, firefighter, EMS/paramedic or member of the United States military, you can save on powerful and innovative Husqvarna products.
- Currently serve or be retired from a branch of the US military and possess a valid military ID, or
- Be a veteran who receives VA benefits and have a valid Veteran Identification Card (VIC), or
- Be an active or retired police officer, firefighter or EMS/paramedic
Military and First Responder Appreciation Program Details
- Discount is only applicable on the qualified commercial products listed below.
- The Military and First Responder Appreciation Program is available through participating Husqvarna dealers.
- The Military and First Responder Appreciation Program may not be combined with any other program, promotion or rebate.
- Husqvarna reserves the right to change the Program discounts and details with or without notice.
Qualifying Products and Models:
- ZERO TURNS – MZ, MZT, Z500, Z500X, PZ & PZT models
- BATTERY – 400 & 500 series models (excluding batteries and chargers)**
- BLOWERS – 300 & 500 series models
- BRUSHCUTTERS / CLEARING SAWS – 300 & 500 series models
- CHAINSAWS – T435, 300 & 500 series models (excluding 316E), 400 Rancher series models
- EDGERS – 500 series models
- HEDGE TRIMMERS – 200, 300 & 500 series models
- POLE SAWS – All models
- POWER CUTTERS – All models
- TRIMMERS – 300, 400 & 500 series models
- FIXED HEDGETRIMMERS – 525HF3S & 226HD60S
- FIXED POLE SAWS – 327P4 & 327PT5S
**Qualified military and first responder Program purchases also achieve or earn discounts of up to 10% on batteries and chargers and attachments of $125 and above.
Visit your local Husqvarna dealer to learn more. Most importantly, thank you for serving!