Is Leasing Right For You?
- Low Monthly Payments – Payments are less than “0%” loan financing on like terms.
- Budget Certainty – Fixed monthly operating expense. No unexpected charges, products are under warranty*. (*Subject to warranty hour limitations.)
- Fleet Flexibility – Change/update equipment to meet varying needs every two years. Always run the latest technology, remove risk of obsolescence.
- Off Balance Sheet Accounting** – May qualify for off-balance sheet treatment; free credit lines for other purposes. (**Please consult your accounting advisor as to the potential accounting implications.)
STATED PURCHASE OPTION LEASE STRUCTURE
Lessor: Western Equipment Finance, Inc. (WEF)
- Type: Stated Purchase Option
- Equipment: New Exmark Equipment
- Customers: Commercial Only
- Minimum Lease Amount: $5,000
- Term: 24 or 36 months
- Annual Hour Options: 400, 600, 750 or 1200
- WEF Customer Application or Apply Online
- Seasonal/Skip Payment Option Available – call for details.
LESSEE END OF LEASE OPTIONS
- Continue Leasing – Same payment, does not reduce purchase price.
- Purchase at Stated Purchase Price, based on a percentage of the original sale price
- Return Equipment to Lessor
LEASE LOYALTY BENEFITS
Provided the customer replaces the off-lease equipment with a lease of new Exmark equipment through WEF, the following benefits will apply.
- Excessive Wear Waiver – Customers incurring charges for excessive wear and tear may have it waived, up to $250, when they lease a new Exmark unit through WEF.
- Excess Hour Forgiveness – Customers exceeding the maximum hour usage cap during the lease term will have half of the excess hours fee waived when they lease a new Exmark unit through WEF.
- Hour Saver Credit – Customers returning equipment with actual usage hours from 75 to 350 hours below the maximum hour usage cap will receive a credit of $2 for each hour below the cap to apply toward the cost of a new Exmark unit leased through WEF.
RETURN CONDITION REQUIREMENTS
- Everything must operate as intended
- Only minor cosmetic damage
- Batteries in good condition
- No excessive wear due to lack of maintenance
- All accessories/attachments properly installed
- No structural damage
- Tires 50% tread
- Fee applies for annual hour coverage
- Other items apply
Contact your local dealer for more details about Exmark’s lease programs for landscape professionals or call (866) 806-8021.
* Western Equipment Finance lease programs are not available in Canada. However, other leasing programs may be available. Contact Echo Canada at 877.324.6665 for more information.
Get in touch with us!
Let us know more about you!
Norwin Rental Sales and Service
28 Fairwood Dr Irwin, PA 15642